Data Notification Manager (D.N.M.)
The service captures the daily spreadsheet of data notifications from consolidated data platforms and distills it into a view of upcoming notices only relevant to each particular client firm, depending on what data is used by their employees.
The West Highland D.N.M. application gives firms the ability to identify the impact of content changes in their TREP / BPIPE / Activ / ICE environment.s Typically the vendors send an Excel spreadsheet that consists of 200-500 changes that are affecting your organization. Our tool gives your team a quick view of which changes impact your users and require action by the admins or users. This system often reduces the amount of work for a team from several days to less than an hour conference call each week.
Consolidated Data Platforms:
- Thomson Reuters
- Visual Access to Users Affected Data Notifications
- Searchable Access by (User, Exchange, Product, Specialist, Price Changing, PDP Changes, and more)
- Operations Access to Data Notifications that affect their users today.
- Verification via an automated DACS Queries, or CSV Reports
- Instant custom E-mail Notifications sent to users
- Audit for each Data Notification as what work was done to (Test, Notify, Verify)
- Instant Access to Reporting for all Data Notifications to provide your teams value to the business.