Web Access Control Manager (WACM) enables clients to control access to, monitor usage, and adhere to vendor rules for web delivered subscription services. Clients are able to enforce license rules, identify what is being used (or not used) and how to reduce the current spend of these services in real-time.
Web Access Control Manager (WACM) provides firms with the capability to control individual access to authorized web-delivered Market Data services. WACM integrates with the clients Active Directory managing the user id and password in a central database. WACM’s Administration Dashboard to easily add, change and delete users and vendor services as required.
WACM has a complete audit trail of all applications login and usage details allowing clients to create more accurate billing and reduce cost from non-usage. In addition, there is built-in automation which sends email alerts to business analyst teams directly identifying quick cost saving opportunities such as low usage or unused services.
Web Access Control Manager is deployed either on premise, in the client cloud, or West Highlands cloud / as-a-service.
• Compliance with vendor access requirements
• Reduce cost of web-based subscription services
• Eliminates exposure from sharing login credentials among users
• Visibility into website usage / what user clicks on / how often, etc.
• Full audit trail of usage for analysis of usage (or non-usage) patterns to suggest more cost effective alternatives
Single Sign-on Solution
This is achieved by connecting to the firms Active Directory and using the same login as their Active Directory credentials and is comprised of several key features:
• Eliminates sharing credentials
• User only needs to remember their Active Directory credentials
• All vendor credentials are stored in our solution
• Support for two factor authentication
Usage Tracking for cost savings
Firms rely on their vendors to track and report Market Data Website usage. As you would expect these reports are not provided proactively, are incomplete or don’t show what is important to the firm. This solution tracks every log-in with time stamped credentials over time to highlight when and how often a user logs into their services as well as what they are actually using the service for.
Web Access and Control Manager Features
• All Service accessed through a single portal
• Quick on and off-boarding – automatically shuts users off based on criteria
• Usage Tracking of log-in and workflow
• Reporting of Market Data Website usage and non-usage
• Automation to notify administration of cost saving opportunities
• Complete audit trail of entitlement changes
• Ability to integrated with Market Data Inventory system
• 24-hour support
Controls access and usage of web delivered, subscription-based market data services
Removes compliance issue of sharing credentials
Provides visibility into when users are logging into their services
Email automation to proactively notify admin of under utilization
Not a browser plug-in avoiding any external security or privacy exposure
Identify how long users are spending on their services to highlight cost savings