Modernization of Order Routing and Execution Services
With the liquidity shift to the Buy-Side, increased volumes, volatility, and ever more complex client orders, Buy-Side firms need to modernize their order routing and execution services, and upgrade to a high-performance, best in class cloud-based order routing, data, and execution platform.
Competitive DIS-Advantage-Due to Older Order Routing and Execution Services System
Many Buy-Side firms have been using the same Order Routing and Execution Services for 10-15yrs plus. These hardware and software platforms need to be refreshed as the workflow running through it is unable to keep up with trade types, order volumes, confirms and allocations. Trades today are being filled in milliseconds and microseconds, while investment management firms have systems that are still processing trades on a per second or even a per minute basis. In addition, market data and referential services also need better roundtrip performance and compute capability.
Next Generation OMS/EMS Strategy NOW
West Highland Support Services is a full service solution provider that can provide a Next Generation OMS/EMS strategy. We will assess your current state, benchmark requirements against our industry experience, and plot out a digital and transformative plan to a best in class order routing service covering all your clients’ needs – in the cloud, on premise, or hybrid.
West Highland OMS/EMS Strategic Consultancy Benefits:
- Digitize and Transform your Workflow
- Upgrade order routing performance and decrease latency
- 100+ collective years experience managing OMS/EMS platforms across buy & sell side
- Provide DEV>QA>UAT>Production best practices
- Digitize and transform your environment for best execution – cloud, deployed, hybrid
- Trading Capability
- Expand asset class & product coverage
- Business rules based
- Operational Efficiencies
- Quickly change market centers and venues
- Dynamically align aggregated and self-directed orders to required routing rules
- Real-time performance monitoring 24/7
- Ensure vendor quality / best price execution
- Best in class back-office and record keeping
West Highland Support Services is a vendor-agnostic managed service provider, recognized globally as an industry authority and thought partner for market data, referential and professional services for over 20 years.
West Highland is referred to as “The Gold Standard” for managing, installing and architecting robust market data platforms. We continue to lead the industry with innovative tools and services that increase visibility, manage capacity and maximize uptime while reducing overall operating expense.
To learn more visit www.westhighland.net